viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

the winter in Santiago


Winter in Santiago

the winter is a season very hard to life of the people, mainly for the near of the mountains. This makes a winter very intense in cold beside of this, there are pollution in the city.

this season I usually find more bad than good, however always there will be winter in Chile, in the world and in Santiago city . therefore I think the people should are enyoyement this season. Because it have Some good and bad things, this are:

I can’t do a lot of sports, especially my favorite sport, "run" that is very bad because I love ran at park but with this cold I can’t.
I can`t go out to other places because I'm dying of cold, this situation is dislike because I general go to many parties outdoors of my house.

But there are also good things in this season I really enjoy with my family, especially my mother who is very happy with the winter, because remembers when she lived in the south, in the chillan city . these Winters in chillan are more longer than in Santiago therefore all people should enjoy "yes or yes." My mother in the winter cook things very nice, but not very healthy for example, she cooks sopaipillas, spaghetti and many soups.

Another beautiful thing of this season is be in my bed watching movies, especially with my girlfriend.

Finally I think people of Santiago should makes some changes in your life, to live a little better in these winters of Santiago city, for example should prepare their homes and have better clothes, and beside they should feeling more happy with this cold season

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario