lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

An Ideal Job


Hello classmates



This week I am going to write about my dream job.

Well, I always see how the people work, however i always have felt contempt for the job, but someday I'll work to can fulfill my dreams.

My dream job is the makes me happy, therefore I must be allowed to develop in other things to feel pleasure. Second must like this work, then is not is feeling the work, finally must have some social recognition, I mean must have a utility, you must do some good for society.


Me gusta trabajar en la planificación urbana, pero está a la escucha la gente, me gusta planificar a nivel local. Me parece un trabajo muy importante porque sirve a la gente (supuestamente) por lo tanto es una obra de la geografía humana.


I want to do this work because it could be applied with the geography of perception that I love . for recognize this most hidden problems of urban planning is need is
focusing in the psychology.
I feel happy because with this geography (perception), i would know not only the data, also the people and participate in solving of their problems, i also enjoy of the fascinating world of the psychology, is best if I can join with the geography.

Don't know anyone who has this type of work, it must be because this geographical focus "geography of perception", is relatively new, but a aide professor of geography school told me there isn't nothing of tesis about this focus.


Goodbye

Good long weekend

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario