martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

my favoutite game when was a boy


hello simon and classmates.

this new activity i'm going to talk about my favourite game when i was a child. it 's called the pinta, this game involved going behind an other boy with aim of touchimg his body and paint him.

this game was very funny, because i always ran and ran behind of all the children . the unoque problem i was couldn't aim of touchimghis body, the reason was my fat body.


the children bigger taught me, but i really learned only looking when other boys was playing.


i often played the pinta game, the reason was because i was study on the morning in the school.

however when grown and i was many years hate played again, but i never knowed the reason . may be ran very much behind of other children and ultimate boring me

bye

i hope you like

1 comentario: