miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

earthquake in chile




the day of earthquake my family and i were not together. this 27 th february i was with my girdfriend sleeping in her home .both woke up with the movement of the earth and the walls of the house.


we felt in a impressive scary with the earthquake, because we thought this house would fall.it were awful. after of cataclysm i felt in the need to call my family, but the comunications were not in funtcion in all country.


my opinion of this disaster is that. the political had very centraliced all the mechanisms of power .it was the principal responsible, beacause nothing had a autonomy of action. the whole of chile responded very badly ( to put it mildly)., in particular with the tsunamy, where there a lot of deaths, because the public agencies were not funtcion. it is awful, not really i would like live again a day 27 th february of 2010 in the whole of my fife.

now only i want listen my country people say that are all good, but i feel know that her houses are destroyed and many chilean have been suffering with the cold of winter.

in that moment i question me " do you like the geography of my country?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario