miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

my free time




when i was a boy, my hobby in my free time was to run chasing the birds. this was very enjoyable ,because i can never cash them. these were many and very fast, making very difficulty my activity.
when i was young i enjoyed reading novel of action and making many sport. the principal interest in my life to be happy i didnt think in the future
the next stage , i was a man, here i had many years. however the responsability called me, for that, i started to leave to many parties, but i didn"t never interrupt the study, because these were important for me.
actually in free time i read and make many sport, also walk together with my girlfriend.
i enjoy my free time everyday, always i have holiday at the day, three or four hours for day, but the weekend is different because i have more free time.
I’ like read becouse i’ saw in this a form the out of the routine, enrich as a person and to be freer within this society, as to have more knowledge have more power on decisions incumbent about my environment, also be more aware and understand the world i inhabit.
Also i’ like run for keep my body and my health in good order and for relax the tensions of the week, observing the landscape and renewing my energy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario