miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

my impression of andres blog


My first impression the Andres blog is a blog very interesting and beautiful. The colours are very attractive and its photos are especially very powerful.
anyway, besides your comments about the topic, in my opinion are friendly and interesting, especially from Chile and the world.
The post of the movie GATACA i liked, because that movie is very good. Always when i watch GATACA remember too i would like travel same than protagonist.
Other thing attractive in your blog, is the Nintendo, this is funny, because he isn’t a boy. But I remember too i never had this Nintendo.
The number of post in your blog is eight, this post have many word. The photograph are six those are beautiful too.
Anyway, besides the videos are four, I like very much, because these make me laugh, especially the videos of Nintendo player.
Finally, I congratulate my friend Andres Martinez, for your lovely blog

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario