domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

field trip pichilemu


hello classmates,
the university we had a field trip where we learned the sudject of integrated coastal management area I did an evaluation of Risk natural in the commune of Pichilemu, our group was 7 people, some classmates were to Landslide and other to tsunami etc. in the field we saw the causes and their possible consequences.
The most interesting place of field was in the night, in our hotel, after of the work in the field trip , because always we had party where everyone shared and too we met more.
In this area I learned to identify places with possibly present landslides, and also I knowled of the importance of the dunes in the tsunamis
I would love to be living in Pichilemu, is a beautiful place, it is also very good for surfing, this I also would like to learn. While i did another things
It was a nice fiel trip, unforgettable

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario