jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

A Good Friend


Well I have many friends in my life but now I will talk about my friends from school.
My best friends at school are Philip, alain, Philip Teletubbies, aaron, cazuela, tomas and Felipe Meza.
All they i met on the Liceo José Victorino lastarria in 2001. We weren”t classmates of course ,however we were classmate at school.
I usually see on the weekends, in that moments we decided to leave to parties or other interesting things . But in summer we see more often, because we have more free time.
I like go with my friends, because we remember good times of our childhood and because we know very well.
My friends have many qualities but I most appreciate is that :they are good people and make me laugh a lot. They also are my friends in good and bad times.
good, i don”t want the end this post. When not talking about my college friends , but i only go to say “thank for being my friends”,other day speaked of they.
Bye classmates

1 comentario: