lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

My favourite Geography subject .


My favorite subject in geography is the perception geography.
"This I like because I love to study the perceptions of people in their environment, and that I can know the favorite places of the people in study . For example I can make a diagnosis of the most lonely places and also know those worse places to people.
At university, I don”t know who has been making this class, however he Aliste teacher does sometime class about of subject, but this class he does on cultural geography.
This semester I learned the application of geography to work: for example, we study methods to environmental assessment, I also learned the importance of the planning on geography.
In this world with a lot of pollution and where the industry keeps growing. The geography and environmental science takes great importance in the theory of knowledge.
Another important thing I have learned this semester is about cities, I really liked this subject, because I also find it very useful and need to world. Because cities are the modern of this world.

The countryside and rural society, is another thing I also learned this semester, this topic is very important because the people from rural society are living with need and very poor, they need much help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario