lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

my best holiday


My best holiday was this year in February, with my girlfriend went to the island of Chiloé and walked for several places in this and other islands nearby.

apart from know a little of the culture of chiloe people, besides we were shared with chiloe people and many other tourists it was a very enriching experience.

Within of the towns we visited was Ancud, Castro, Quicaví and piñihuil place where are liveng the Magellanic penguins and humbold penguins their names was for the famous current from Humboldt and magellanic, besides we stayed en the famous stone of the bear it were made or formed on years one thousand hat was formed with the nineteen thirty six when was the earthquake from valdivia

I remember this holiday because how I said the last sentences this have been the best of my life,. Hear I met beautiful places, I impregnated with mother nature and culture from south our country

The most incredible place at me was Cucao, I spent five days in a campsite called "Grand mother " this place was wonderful, besides to arribed I taked a boat, it was to cross the cucuao lake.
This was my favorite place in the whole trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario