viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

my favourite piece of technology


The principal piece technological that i prefer is the refrigerator. It piece I use all time, always when I go to the kitchen. I make it: “open the door of refrigerator” I know it not normally but I enjoy doing, however it not means that I am eating the whole of day.
The firs time that I used on day is to break fast , here our family eat before of leave of your house. Normally my brothers are eating bread and milk with coffee and my parents take fruit, milk and cookies to break fast.I not imagine a world where not is refrigerator, I believe that would be the end of earth.
Now remember the part to complete the home work. The refrigerator is a machine to preserve and maintain the foods. Thank by your function we are enjoing of a life best than in middle ages.
Thank refrigerator, thank you to your inventors.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario