lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias as a Child


Hello simon professor and all classmates

Well,the party country of this year was very especially, because in this party we were birth two hundred year of history and we had the independent of spain

Since I was a kid, I always had interest for the country party .one reason was the restaurant had many colors and the people was always drunk and i also saw amounted many kites, which were very beutiful, especially those with glass thread.

my principal activity in these party was eat, i eat about dozen pies. The filling of these delicious pies was the most exotic, because this pies was make with never meat, only had soy ( soya) .

With regard to the said above. we did’nt cook this delicius pies with never meat beacuse i did’nt have money to buy meat, only my girlfriend and I just don’t eat meat,because we are vegetarian.

Where did i celebratethis party ? good, I was in many places, for example the beach, in the house of the couple's father of my sister and many other fiendly places . but I most enjoyed in the beach than other places ,because there was very relaxed and very happy, however i spend many money, that is very bad for me, because i don’t work only study.

How money did i spend per day? Uffff lot of money, a few million pesos Jajaja that's a lie, I am a student and don’t have much money . We prepared our pies however we buy the masses in vega shops, that we did spend little money .

These parties were unforgettable, because I shared with many people I love and I felt very well with this situation .

bye to all
i Hope you like my testimony

See you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario