lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

I really like the fairs


Hello classmates and Simon professor.

i also agree with our teacher, I don´t enjoy shopping, but there are always some exceptions. for example the alternative shops. Mainly i´m buying old things or second hand.
It is thrilling, because i can feel these things very especially, as it has been occupied by many people by many years, and probably these things are older than us.

In the last times I visited some fairs in southern Santiago, specifically in the commune of the Pintana. I never thought this experience so exciting, not only for their price (very low), on the contrary
its things were extraordinary and with many diversity. For example in the exhibition can you find from DVD with latest releases up horses for sale.

I love the fairs too because never know the things are for sale, which makes these places the most amazing in the capital.When

when i was a child had some memories of the fairs, but I lived in other place now and the fairs not have space here. However this year, revived in all its glory, because I’m Visiting the new home of my girlfriend, I live near of many fairs , which are install every day (except Monday) near of girlfriend ‘house

I would visit these places every day, but not always I have money for spend. However I always go 4 times a month or everyday if I can.

The last thing I was buying at the fair was a DVD, but I usually buy only DVD, because I love movies, especially the last films .

In synthesis I love these shops because they are outside of world consumer. But I don’t know explain this think, as it is working in the same activity.

Good bye

I hope you like to all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario