martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

the perfect day


hello again my classmate and simon professor.

today , i go to talk about my perfect day.

my perfect day is when there is nothing to do. generally these days are in holiday, here i can go to all place, not worry for responsability.
these perfects days , i always are with my dear people, especially with my girdfriend, sister and myfriends. this time shorter , i prefer spend is drinking many beer in a beutifull place, because the beer is good to relax and to shape with my dear people.
my favourite place depends of where i'm. if i'm in Santiago going to bellavista bar o intercomunal park. but if i'm in other place, for example the beach, the farm, the mountains etc. then my decision depends of the natural or human attract of these place.
but, to my perfect day i would like is a farm with many mountain around. however i don´t prefer only this place when i´m living in horrible city; Santiago city. where if you meet a place relax, then this place is the best of Santiago.
in the farm with mountain around i would sleep much and then would take sun. but in Santiago city i would go to a bar and here would drink many beer.
but, this situation i always thinks in summer and spring season, because i hate these cold season, good the real world haves all these season, only there is to adjust to living here and be happy for ever.
good, i hope is´nt so complicated.
bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario